We are seeking fabulous bridal stylists to join our busy, highly respected and award winning bridal boutique in Harrogate. We have a full time and part time position available.
To us bridal shopping is all about an experience and so you will be required to excel in all areas of the client experience as we aim to consistently raise the bar in independent retail. Working here can be physical, dresses are heavy and there are a lot of them. In peak season the days are long but it is great fun and incredibly rewarding.
Previous retail sales experience is a must preferably in luxury products but it does not necessarily have to be in bridal wear.
The role will include;
- Dealing with potential new and existing brides in one to one consultations.
- Advising on all aspects of bridal attire.
- Meeting and Exceeding shop targets.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with queries and booking appointments
- Visual Merchandising and window displays
- Gown Steaming and Preparation.
- Boutique organisation and preparation.
- Attending bridal fairs, networking events and fashion shoots.
We are looking for someone who can really grab the position and expand their responsibilities as desired. There are opportunities for career development within the company for the right candidate.
- Be self motivated and passionate to succeed.
- Be passionate about sales
- Have a can do attitude with dedication to the company, and their career.
- Be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail & a passion for fashion and styling are essential.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be confident in creating and posting on brand Social Media content
- Have moderate IT skills such as Email, Word Processing, Spreadsheets etc
- Have the desire to go the extra mile in everything you do.
- Be approachable, bubbly and above all FUN!.
So if you are excited by selling, love working with beautiful products and are driven to give the very highest levels of exemplary customer service this might be the job for you.
The hours can vary per applicant but will always include some late night and weekend working. It will involve working Saturdays and/or Sundays as these are our busiest sales days.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you this could be the role for you, please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org – only applications with CVs And covering letter explaining why you feel this is the right job for you will be considered.