We are seeking fabulous Bridal Seamstresses to join our busy, highly respected and award winning team in Harrogate. Self employed or employed positions would be considered.
Previous couture bridal alteration experience is a must.
The role will include;
- Conducting Bridal Pin Fittings in the boutique
- Completing all aspects of bridal wear alteration using a variety of techniques, processes and machines. Completed to an exceptionally high standard either in house or on your own premises
- Draft patterns and make additional items for brides if required
- Maintain and care for store samples to ensure they look their best
- Liaise with management to plan workloads and make sure deadlines are met
- Gown Steaming and Preparation.
- Completing fitting documentation
- Fully QC all work
- Have a minimum of 3 years couture alterations experience including corset work & luxury fabrics
- Have experience in pinning bridal gowns for alteration
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Be self motivated, passionate and a can do attitude
- Be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail & a passion for fashion and styling are essential.
- Have the desire to go the extra mile in everything you do.
- Be approachable, bubbly and above all FUN!.
The hours can vary per applicant but will likely always include some late night working.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you this could be the role for you, please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com – only applications with CVs And covering letter explaining why you feel this is the right job for you will be considered.